Today I felt the burn!
My legs and glutes really got a workout in the Booty bar class today! 49 minutes and 468 calories burned! I actually sweated on my forehead. Guys this is a big deal, I really believe my sweat glands are hypoactive. So the fact that I felt a bead go down my face was foreign and exciting. I almost did not go today on an account that I wanted to study. I wanted to study a little earlier than usual because I am going to the Improv tonight to see Charlie Murphy! That guy is really funny, and I love comedy shows! Anywho I reconsidered and I will just make up the reading I need to do this weekend.
I have great news. I was officially accepted by one of the Universities I had my eye on! So exciting. They are within my budget and the courses can all be taken online! This really works for me! I had a few dilemmas on my hand due to my rotating shift I have at work. I was very concerned that I would not be able to go to school and progress in my career simultaneously. Whew! Look at God!
So today I was graciously nominated by the most awesome blogger thedancingrunner for the liebster award! How awesome is she?!
Of course this awesome award comes with the coolest of rules and they are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to his or her blog
- Answer 11 questions asked by the nominator
- Post 11 random tidbits about yourself. – Oh boy!
- Nominate 11 blogs for the Liebster Award.
- Create 11 new questions for my nominees
- Don’t forget to include the Liebster Award logo on your post.
Here we go!!
1. If you could open any type of business what would it be?
It would be a table and chair rental company. I know different but if I set up in a decent neighborhood, there is bound to be a get together and everyone needs seating and tables!
2. What is your favorite time of year?
It would have to be the summer. It is where I do the most traveling and visiting of family. BBQ’s and flights!
3. Name the last thing you splurged on.
The last thing I splurged on was my iphone 5 . Most expensive gift to myself ever!
4. What is the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
I like to think I am pretty adventurous, I would say going off of the resort in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic on a whim. It was dangerous and a blast! I recommend it. Oh and Zip lining down the Vegas Strip!
5. What one thing would you like to accomplish in 2013?
The one thing I would like to accomplish is to go to Grad School and I for sure will be going in the Fall!
6. If you were on death row, what would be your last meal?
Mom’s apple pie, smothered pork chops, yams, bread, potato salad, Frenchy’s chicken, fries, Coke, a Mocha non fat with whip, and an Crostata from Olive Garden. Yes. In that order!
7. List 3 must haves in your purse/handbag.
My purse must have My wallet, my phone and my calendar. Without those three things I’m lost.
8.Tea or coffee?
9. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
I do not have a lot of shame so err uh Touching the bottom of my dogs pads on his paws. He doesn’t Fancy it, but I love the texture of them.
10. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Spontaneous, Friendly , Energetic.
11. What motivates you?
What motivates me is to not be a failure and to make a significant impact in my life and those I have the opportunity to encounter.
My Random Tidbits are I love Keurigs. They are so wonderful, I love to do cartwheels, you will never meet another 28 year old cartwheel enthusiast, I like to go to different dog parks. When you have a dog, their interests become yours, I do not like to look people in the eye, but I will when needed. I love to joke all the time, favorite past time, I love to sing even if I cannot hit the right note! Cover your ears! I love to dance, watch me emphasize! I love mexican food, baptize me in queso por favor! I love to read books, all types. The imagination is a wonderful thing. I love to swim, I love to volunteer makes me feel I have made a difference, I love to collect key chains when I travel and shirts that say I love ___wherever I have gone.
That was fun! Here are my nominations:
Life”N” Thymes of Food
The Ascent blog
Cherie Runs This
Let Us Be Travelers
Fit Foodie Le
Fit is the New Black
Everyday Power Blog
Wonderful Blogs and nominees!
My questions are:
- Are you an animal lover?
- Why do you blog?
- Are you an android or an apple fanatic?
- When was the last time you hugged someone?
- What was the nicest thing someone has done for you?
- Are you a Wall flower or the life of the party?
- What do you want to take from life?
- What song motivates you?
- What is your pet peeve?
- What is your favorite kind of food
- What is number one on your bucket list?