This Thursday I rocked it out!
My workout with #garagefit consisted of:
- Warm up: 15 minute run
- 15 hills
- 20 Front Raises with 10lb dumbbells for warm up
- 3 rounds of 20 lateral raises with 10lb dumbbells
- 3 rounds of 20 lateral raises with 5lb plates
- 3 rounds of standing lateral raises, front raises, lateral raises with 5lb plates
- 3 rounds of rope thrusts locking elbows for 1:30seconds
- 3 rounds of standing lateral raises into front raises
- 3 rounds of 20 curved barbell bicep curls with 5lb weights
- 3 rounds of 20 curved barbell bicep curls with 10 lb weights with a slowed paces on coming down
- 3 rounds of 20 sitting Arnold shoulder press
Ya girl went in! I wish the Bicep Emoji could be inserted here. That’s how I felt. Also, I am on this new meal plan and so far so good. I haven’t felt hungry since 6am. I meal prepped for 3 days since I will be going out of town for the weekend and I am sure I can maintain my little plan when the weekend hits. I just have to pack the non-perishables and possibly purchase some perishables. Here goes one of my meals I believe this is meal 3.
Tomorrow I will get some cardio in and probably do some light work on Saturday whenever I get to my destination. Happy Friday Eve everybody!
One thought on “Thursday workouts”
Keep kicking butt! I love the photo of you with the rope. I can practically feel the warmth from the sun in the background. WHAH, don’t want summer to leave.